Sunday, January 10, 2010

Think forward not backward or negative... hate heartbreak

It is easy to let the negative suck you in, to want to only remember the bad and drown in it. I know this because my heart is broken and if I talk, see or anything of him I turn into a mess and bundle of tears. Then my mind starts thinking, which is one of my biggest problems I think I think to much. I know it is an issue with dancing I think ahead.
I am trying to just live in the moment and obviously not think about him or the past. You can't change the past just the future. So I gotta focus on tomorrow. I am packing my bag for the scrap-booking tomorrow and pick out panties for the pant-less BART ride. Wow is that a weird sentence to write. Almost tempted to put pictures up but you just have to be on the BART for that! Plus with the stupid what color your bra is and all that already going on, I think the net has enough info on it that this can be a secret.

I have to focus on tomorrow and things I want to get done. Not wallow in the pain of heartbreak, something you will never understand and will always be a wound. This is one, that time will lessen but I doubt will totally heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment