Sunday, January 3, 2010

CPR Certification Research

As you might remember on my list of things to do is get my CPR certification. It is something I feel that everyone should know, after all anyone can choak and need help. Who in your family could perform it at a dinner party if the case called for it? I know that no one in my is trained nor certified. They would go with what they know and pray that they are faking it right. Do you really want them to be faking it? I know I don't. Hence I started to research where I would go. I found two good options, but I think I might go for the more expensive and extensive one. What would you choose, option 1 or 2?

Option 1:
CPR for Community Initial or Renewal (3 hours) $50
(Adult, Child, Infant CPR & AED) Two year certification card.
Class Length: 3 hours
 Class Location: 598 Vermont Street, San Francisco


Bus lines: 22, 19, 53

http://www.safetytrainingseminars.com/scheduleforclass3.php?CombineCourses=2&CombineCourses=9

Option 2:
Adult, Infant and Child CPR/AED Cost: $65.00 | Length: 6 Hours 30 Minutes |
http://www.redcrossbayarea.org/class_view.asp?nroClass=939&SN=4979&OP=5528&IDCapitulo=VA24T92924&location=341&languages=English

No comments:

Post a Comment