Monday, January 18, 2010

Flying through the Air

If you remember I mentioned that I wanted to try Flying Trapeze as one of my 100 things to do right? Well as you know, recently found this great group called "Road Trippers" and they are interested. I was asked to take lead, thus I am organizing the event. Here it the info for the event.

Flying High Package Flying trapeze (Circus Skills optional)

"Fly through the air with the greatest of ease"! During your session, you'll be shown how to hang by your knees on a stationary bar then it's right up the ladder to the flying trapeze! You will practice the knee hang position for execution and timing, with the goal at the end of the session to make a mid air connection with our "catcher".

We need 10-12 people $450 for 2 hours / 3 instructors
For an additional $85 you can add a ½ hour to your party and do some trampoline, tightwire, juggling or other circus activity!
Let's add on the extra $85.

We have 12 spots, once those are filled up we will have a waiting list. Obviously if anyone from the 12 flakes we have a spot that is open.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday March 6th!

If you are interested you can see the event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=247615180889

Leave me a Facebook message and I will invite you to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment