Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tango at Cellspace

I suck! I was running late. Ok I was good and I went to the gym and got a 45 min work out in. So that's good, but once home and having to have a quick bite, shower and then catch the bus... with the new Muni changes. HA! This is a whole other issue, which is quite BS. The prices go up but Muni takes away services and frequency. I am sorry but it should not be a 28 min wait for the 22 Filmore line, specially at 7pm. Like really.

Obviously Murphy's Law was not loving me in the early evening but I got there just 15 mins late. It was a bit hard to catch up, since the intermediate class is really kinda advance but the beginner is way to newbie for me. So I am a lil stuck with the fact that I don't quite follow the class specially when coming in a bit late.

I am realizing some of my issues with tango is that I anticipate instead of being lead. I really just need to let go and let the moves come naturally. Sometimes the footwork does not come, I am not sure what they are trying to lead or what ever. This time my shoes were a bit better, they were a lot lower and more comfy in the toes. Sadly they were swing backs and the heels kept slipping. Again I realize that shoe shopping is needed, wonder how much it would cost to have a pair made for me. I will go more into shoes and fix its it a tip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment