Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Flash Mob: No Pants BART

Today was great and really truly amazing and fun to do. Waiting for the BART pantless, with my rainbow knee high sock and reading a book while people take pics was funny. Great to listen to the, "I heard rumors of it but didn't think I would run it to it." or "cute, Kisses" (my underwear said that with a set of lips, thank you Lexi) The undies match the top and I have a huge bag and backpack that I am lugging. Not paying anyone any mind as I got on 24th and Mission and off at Powell. To get an idea of what this is like check out the Civic Center YouTube video below.



Being part of a Flash Mob was great and watching peoples reactions, reading it on the news is funny. From that it's indecent (HA nudity is legal in SF, but pantless is indecent!) to wow SF a taste of Europe. Still searching for info about this event but happy to have participated. Crossing off Flash Mob, plus the one I am working on Frozen SF is growing by leaps and bounds have to practice being still for 5 mins and the cha cha slide on Feb 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment