Sunday, January 10, 2010

Messy Girl Club - I painted!

The Messy Girl club was inspirational.. I met some amazing girls and got to enjoy all sorts of topics. We all had different backgrounds and similar interests. I came to do scrap-booking and ended up creating a painting. Well two maybe the other might be turned into a light box. It was odd but by painting the metal black I created a cool design on the "tarp". That will be the next time to finish I believe, this is what I did this time. I am so thankful to Allison for opening up her space, her supplies and letting everyone dig in. Plus helping me with drilling, which I have done before but quite rarely. This is an inspirational group and the event/meet up was: http://www.meetup.com/The-Messy-Girl-Club-Alison-Leigh-Siegel-MFT/calendar/12039651/

Her blog is: http://messygirlsclub.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Natasha,
    You are not only a wonderful inspiring woman, but a leader yourself. Love the freeze and the fact that you love doing things instead of just talking about them. I have some pix of you that are quite darling. check and see on meetup.com
    messy girls club
    xo
    alison
    messy girl #1

    ReplyDelete