Friday, January 8, 2010

My Flash Mob

Wow I am excited, I wanted to join in a flash mob and found one for this weekend. Another two I guess if the Valentine's day pillow fight counts, and the cha cha slide. I never imagined that the one I would plan and organize, Frozen SF would get such a big interest. It already has over 180 people who are interested in coming to this! He he! So far this is the info on the event:

Frozen in San Francisco.
Where: Powell BART Station, this includes the plaza and cable turn around.
Date: March 4st, 2010
Time: 5pm
Objective: Stay frozen for 3 mins

This will give us time to spread the word and gather interest.

We chose Powell BART because it was on the way to Union Square and a huge tourist stop as well as for natives We can be in the Bart station and plaza and even around the cable turns if we have enough people.



The info might change a bit, but if it does it will be a bit later and a longer freeze probably! We picked Thursday for a more tourist and native day and same thing with the rush hour.

JOIN ME! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232249449636&ref=share
Over 300 people are going to try to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment