Thursday, January 21, 2010

Date My Friend

So lately I have been trying to get out there more, meet and mingle. I have met some great people but not really for me. Plus I have some great friends in general that I would love to see dating someone, just nothing has sparked between us. So a new friend or two of mine have decided to do a singles mixer where you bring your good friend. Thus a happy hour was born.

Date My Friend:

Are you looking for possible romance.. a person to love?
Do you have a great friend who is looking too?
Well grab them and come to Date My Friend. Where guy's bring girls and girls will bring guys and everyone gets to mingle.

Lush Lounge on 1221 Polk St btw Sutter and Bush in San Francisco, has graciously decided to host this happy hour mingle. Their happy hour starts at 3 and goes till 7, but our mixer will start at 4pm and go a bit later. Here are the drink specials:

$3 dollar select wines
$3 draft and $4 draft the rest are $5
$4 Champagne
$5 martini's

INFO:
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010
Time: 4:00pm - 7:25pm
Location:
Lush Lounge: 1221 Polk St btw Sutter and Bush

Looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment