Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cellspace tonight!

Wow! I am getting ready to go to Cellspace tonight, I have to leave at like 730 ish to get there in time. This is the first Meetup event I am doing, I am excited and a bit nervous but this is for sure going to keep me on track. Gotta print the sign!

I swear the list of things to do just get's longer. I am all proud of myself for being done with the awful sewing pile and yet I just see more and more projects. It's ok, one project one HW assignment at the time right? Take a break for things that must be done healthy wise. I was reminded on FB by a friend who did a major work out that I need to go to the gym and keep it in the mix. I don't go and it's so wrong. So I am changing and will be there from 5-6. Talk you everyone after Cellspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment