Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Buying Burning Man Tickets

I am waiting in line for Burning Man tickets... when I started it was 7,000 + people ahead of me. There are currently under 2,700 people ahead of me. Wow! And I was here ready to buy at 10:02 opps a bit late. DAMN!

In case you do not know of Burning Man, which is a bit hard to do but hey not everyone knows. This is a temporary gifting community where there is no money and I doubt you are the weirdest kid. People bring art installations to create mobiles all in the middle of a desert. The conditions are harsh this is something I am worried about but I am just so excited. The giving open atmosphere, being in a community of art and music!

The best way to get an idea of it is through some videos thus...




As I get ready to finish the post and yes getting a bit lost in the amazing videos. I am now 1,927 in line. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment