Thursday, April 14, 2011

Garden Continued Week 5

The garden keeps going, yippe! I am quite amazed that I have not over watered them or anything. This is getting to be kinda cool! Now if only I hadn't screwed up the labels. I don't really know what is what!

OK, so I know some of them like sage and I know I got the basil on the side. I have some idea's what others are... and then again some that I have no clue on! Its weird, since the more they grow the more I care for them.

Do you know what that is? I am not entirely sure, I think it might be cilantro/Italian parsley.

Yet I have no idea what this one is. I really am kinda baffled and yet quite happy it is growing.

I am hoping that this is a tomato plant that is sticking, cause if it is. Oh I am a happy girl! Yet I haven't the foggiest for real. Just hoping, in general I think this is a fun little project that might provide great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment