Thursday, April 28, 2011

Garden continues 2 months!

At this point the garden is growing. I'm doing the exact same thing for each of them. Some of the plants are really happy. Thriving even.

Others not so much. I don't know what is going on. I'm really worried about them. They look sickly. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The fact that I only know what half of them are is just humorous.

I can know sage and cilantro when I see it, same as lettuce. I really think I've tomato growing and maybe mint or mustard or scallions.

I don't know and honestly whatever it is, I'm trying to keep it alive and happy. So when I went to enjoy the sun I took them out too. Yes I took the plants outside to enjoy the sun.

Why aren't they always out there? Well cause its SF and damn cold usually. The fog rolls in and weather unpredictable, their baby plants.

Obviously I brought them in before going to work.








No comments:

Post a Comment