Monday, April 18, 2011

Bra Tricks 5: The Nude Bra


Do you know what to wear under a white shirt? Most people don't, I know of a few people aka celebrities below who make the an easy mistake. They think that the white is think enough or that the color of the bra is light enough. Let me tell you, it's not! I am sorry but yes I can tell that's a pink bra. I shouldn't be able to, it doesn't look good. Shouldn't your stylist catch that? Granted sometimes its part of the fashion statement. If this is the case, be careful on how you do it.

I mean, it really looks tacky, unless maybe at the beach. It shows though and yes black showing through white is kinda punk-ish but not like this. Now I know what your are thinking. It is a white shirt, so then you need a white bra, right?
WRONG! It is often one of the worst, because its the most common mistake and really shows through. I mean talk about an easy to tell difference. In the end the nude bra prevails, it is after all supposed to be akin to skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment