Friday, April 1, 2011

Garden Week 4/5

Ok so I've been bad and busy. I didn't write cause not that much happened since last time. So its been a month and they are still growing!! Can you believe this? I am astounded, this is so cool!

You have no idea how excited I am that I haven't killed them. Now its on to putting them in the stack-able planters. Which I arranged and laid out, had to remember how to stack them. I bought soil on my break today at my local gardening store, Sloat. $6.50 with tax not bad.

Its been sunny and nice; which inspired the hard to do work. Ok not hard just a bit time consuming and messy. I organized the pots by how strong I thought the seedlings were doing. Started to fill up the pots with soil.Just like that I had planted them. After watering them gotta say I feel quiet proud. I let the water drain and brought them inside. I mean let's face is today is warm but most SF days are not. I don't want them to die.So I got them all stacked nicely, shut the door to see a timber start to happen. Like the ninja I am my arm and leg shot out to catch the tumbling tower and saves it. Whew am so I lucky, disaster was adverted. Let me tell you I had a flash of soil all over my studio and it was so not what I needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment