Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bra Tricks: Attachments 2

Once again I am being told to pass on enlightenment, when one of my friends was having strap issues. I instantly thought of using clear straps, totally forgetting we had a pair of bling straps. Well the next day when Ms. J saw the bling she wigged.She starts scolding me cause these straps would have been way cooler than the clear ones and she would have way bought them. Opps! It had been so long since changing straps was in fashion I just plump forgot. For me changeable and funky straps is just known. Well no duh it is for me! I've been working in it!
So of course there are also invisible straps. Note these are best adjusted OFF the body, and will be difficult to do even then. What it is plastic on plastic, so no it doesn't move easily. They also need to be a little looser than normal ones as they cut in and that can leave a line, negating the point.

Ok, since I did two points last time, I will do two this time. So sometimes you need a bit extra space. Check out this nifty trick.
Its not often and yes that's a sign that you need to hit the gym or at least get a new bra. Yet when I have women who are sizing down, this is a handy trick. As you can see it has the normal eyes and cooks and will hook into your bra just like normal.
It also is helpful when you are pregnant. It will allow you to wear one of your older bras some times for that special occasion that you have to go to. Lets face it, not worth buying a new bra when everything is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment