Friday, March 18, 2011

Gardening Week 2


So as you know I started, and it's going well as you can see. I have 12 plants that are going pretty strong! I have another hand full that are starting off pretty well. I am not sure really what I am supposed to be doing. I try to give them water but at the same time I remember over watering them last time. So can't do that either.

In case your wondering if I kept track of what is what. Nope. I wasn't smart enough for that. I tried but I lost track. It doesn't matter really. In a sense the mystery is kinda the fun part. I am just happy that I am doing better this time verses next.

I started to move the ones that are doing well off on their own. I was thinking of maybe trying to do a bit of a green house. You know they are in one already kinda with the box that they are in. What about if I put them in a bigger like storage box. That way they could even be outside more. Since right now I have them on the sliding glass door and sometimes knock them when I open it. Yea bad Mommy. Well, it's all new to me.

Either way... they have lasted longer that last time and are doing way better. So proud of myself thus far. If I keep this up, I might have my own fresh herbs! Ok so yes I did put them outside in the storage box.

No comments:

Post a Comment