Friday, March 11, 2011

Gardening Week 1


Ok since last year I tried to grow my own cooking herbs. I failed miserable. I think I over watered them. So I decided to try again and just like last time I soaked the seeds and planted and everything. So the first stages we all covered.

Well it's week one and I got sprouts. I put way too many seeds in each pallet that's for sure. It worried me at first, but hey it seems to be working. I am really happy that they at least this year I am starting off as well as last. Lets hope I last longer this time!

I was thinking of getting a already started basil plant again. My last one lasted a pretty darn long time... no I don't have a green thumb. Trying to develop one, sue me. Now on to week two and hopefully not over watering them?

No comments:

Post a Comment