Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Lucky Day!

Time changed sucked a bit, but it did for all of us right? I get to work pretty much on time a little late which was not so fun. I got everything open and down to the rally. Much to my surprise I got two compliments. I was shocked. I walk up for one, turn around and walk away to hear, " Natasha don't go far, this next one for you too. " WHAT?! Wow. Ok Now my day is starting off well.

The day progresses and everything goes pretty damn nigh perfect. In general feel like everything was nailed right today. So then I am on lunch and see a friend, who doesn't hear me. Like a fool I chase them down and left my purse. Yes I did, I am still Ms. Loose-ie the girl who could loose her head if it were not attached. Saving grace the Mall employees are really on top of cleaning the tables and noticed my purse right away. Less then ten minuets later I am freaking out. Finding someone who works then and... YES! Lucking out!

Someone is loving me!!! The rest of the day goes well but I just had to stop and write about my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment