Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Locks of Love..

Hair is important to us. Massively, almost too important to us. I know this because of people's reactions to my hair. My friends get really mad whenever I mention cutting it, which gets me to not. Well they will get mad soon.
Its been the longest time since I've done anything with it. Lately its been very same same. I started to do pony tails and putting it up a lot. Falling into the really lazy routine when if I kept up on it, its kinda easy to do. Or at least that's the case lately.
It wasn't always that way. If you read a long time ago I did a post about bad hair cuts. Well during high school my hair was so curly you could leaved a comb in it. So having a bad hair day once easier to do with the Medusa frizz tangles.
Mellowed out as it is now... it feels a shame to treat it like that. There's no reason to be lazy. If I remember clearly how a bad hair day can really screw us up. Well imagine a no hair day. Can you? I could not.
Thus once again I am donating my hair so that others can have good hair days. After all if my friends love mine so much. It stands to reason someone who survived cancer would too.
Do I miss it.. a bit. Is it an adjustment. Sure for me and my friends. Worth it? Totally. It might make a world of a difference to a stranger. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment