Tuesday, February 22, 2011

N stands for Ninja


You'd never guess but I am a ninja. What? How can this be? Loud, in the middle of everything Natasha; a ninja? Noooo, it couldn't be.

But it is.

I have been told that I have mad disappearing skills. That one moment I'm next to you. The next, I have vanished. Leaving you to wonder, "Where's Natasha?". This happens in stores, parties, or any crowd really.

There are other cases where I am just waiting, in what I claim as plain site, where I blend right in. Now I think this one has a bit to do with the people rushing and being a bit frazzled. Leading them not to see me, never the less they don't and walk right by me. Naturally giving me a perfect opportunity to reach out to stop them and simultaneously scare them. Not the intent but a humorous bonus totally unintentional.

The other main "ninja" act I have is the ability to excuse myself and slip away with out anyone noticing. The opposite is true too and I'm able to slip in and seem to have always been there. The slipping out though has caused a few friends to freak out as they go on a mad hunt to find me. Granted its odd since I usually tried to tell one or two silently I was popping out and they missed the signal. Opps.

Guess N might stand for Ninja.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natasha,

    who created the picture?! I'm looking for a tattoo motif and like this one really. I'm hopefully that you got some more sources or that you been the creator.

    ReplyDelete