Saturday, December 25, 2010

To Do's Reflections of 2010

I started this blog to try and get a lot accomplished. To help me manage my time, goals and live my life. Thus I created a list of 100 things for my life and a list of top 25 things for this year specific. I did not get all my top 25 done nor my top 100, but I did a good dent.

Things I know I have gotten done for sure on my list of 25:
  • #1 My IMC Certificate - nailed it!
  • #8 Started a blog - THIS ONE!
  • #11 Burning Man - Stayed with Tasty Con Sol Village - Wednesday through Sunday
  • #13 Long term camping - ATV, plus above BM
  • #14 Snowboarding
  • #19 Make sushi
  • #21Flash mob:


A. Be in one: "Pantless BART"



B. Create one - Frozen Powell - 3/5/10
  • #22 Roller Disco - 10/29/10
  • #24 Karaoke - not sure forgot to blog it!
  • #25 Try Trapeze - 3/27/10 - see below


Attempted - Success to be determined
  • #6 Make a difference in one person's life
  • #7 Create a scrap memory album - started online and in person not fully completed
  • #18 Tango - started - need new shoes
  • #20 Grow a cooking herb garden - started and failed miserable
On my list of 100 things to.. I got some others started and done.

  • # 38 Create a YouTube Video
- The Frozen Powell video was created for me!
- The Flying Trapeze (please see above)

and

LUSH LEGEND VIDEO:



Punching bag - Ms. J took it cause she thought it was funny



#61 Throw a huge party - Well I actually threw many.. I didn't do it once, or twice. I did it THRICE1. Date my Friend - 2/9/102. My 27th Birthday Party at Infusion Lounge 8/4/10 3. The holiday party at Mr. Smith's 12/18/10
  • # 90 Las Vegas - last weekend of August 8/28/10
Attempted

  • POI - Fire-dance - learning it and so need to practice
Just looking through this I feel happy but wish I had done a bit more. There are things I started but did not attempt again and I am disappointed in myself for this. Like tango, really my shoes are stopping me?

Or like the Wii. I own it and don't use it, BULL! I tried to do bungee and skydiving but they fell through. I never made it to schedule my CPR that is pure lollygagging on my part. Oddly my dad's bags are a mute issue, go figure.

All in all, out of 25 I have completely finished 10 of them and have four pending/attempted. So you know I am not feeling too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment