Friday, December 10, 2010

BAYPAC 1st Tahoe Part 1

Who is crazy for Tahoe and boarding? I AM! Good all I wanna do is go snowboarding as much as I can this winter. The best way I know how is make it happen, to do that you organize it.

So I did. I decided to go out swank this time. So when I found a cabin less than 10 minuets to Heavenly that had a custom pool table and a sweet game room.Not to mention it could fit 8 to 10 easily.
With the rooms set up for privacy, and a custom kitchen that is made to cook and dinner. This cabin is ready to chill and have a party. Everything is set up for us to just show up.

Not only that but what is a Tahoe trip with out a hot tub? Ugh not a trip I would go on! I learned from one bittersweet trip just how important a hot tub is. After a day on the slopes all I will want is to sink into a hot body of water.
I am looking forward to this first group trip. I got two of my good girls with me Ms. B and Ms. C (N - long story we share the same name). With Mr. A and Mr. K plus his two friend Ms. V and Mr.V plus BAYPAC's Mr.S and his girl who will be staying for a day. Half of us are early birds who are going up at like 7am tomorrow are Mr. K, Mr. B and the two V's. The rest of us have to work (UGH!) and are leaving after around 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment