Monday, December 6, 2010

How to buy a pair of shoes

Shoes, often a woman's "best friend" or rather its their "addiction". I have never really got it. I mean why would I want to wear something that hurts and kills my feet? Why do I want blisters and more. For what fashion?

I will admit I have been this stupid, I have some incredible shoes but I can't wear them comfortably for hours. So what is the point?For them to sit in my closet and me to look at them! I think not. Thus the war between shoes and my feet was started years ago.

After 27 years, I figured out how to buy shoes. I've a fool proof way to buy shoes. You got to promise not to tell. Heh. Tell away. You know me never keep a good thing to yourself.

The trick is, only buy shoes when your feet hurt. I mean hurt. They need to be &itc#ing at you. When all you want to do is put them up, soak them or something. That is when its best to buy shoes, cause they will not let you put them in anything that pinches. You will not think, oh I can wear that in... just needs to stretch here.

Killer, knock them down, break my heart shoes of style I cannot promise you. Shoes you can be in all day and night, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment