Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Date My Friend = Success

Date my Friend went pretty well, specially since I quiet expected myself to be sitting at LUSH Lounge by myself. I get there right on time and talk to the owner and bartender, set up the cake and plates. Nothing major, just picked a good place and got a bomb cake, thank you Just Desserts. Lucky for me I was not alone! With in moments there were people!

It took a bit for it to warm up, and lots of people came by themselves which was OK. Yet it did screw the ratio up a good bit. I was trying to keep it 50/50, where guys bring girls and girls brought guys but that did not work out. I have to figure out what might help that ratio next time if there is a next time.

All and all, it was a lot of fun! I had some good friends with me, including one I have not seen in over 6 years from HIGH SCHOOL! It was crazy to catch up with her and hang out.

I have to admit I spent more time with her catching up than anyone else. Yet there were some great people there... I have to say more fabulous women than men. Eep! Also the ratio was more men than women which I would not have thought. I met a great group, new friends whom I went to get food with. It was a fun night and a great party in which there were consistently 20-30 people and over 60 that showed up! What a great party.
(Pictures taken by Adam Williams - http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1446368241&ref=ts)

No comments:

Post a Comment