Saturday, February 20, 2010

ATV @ Pismo Beach - Here I come

I promised I would get back to this yes? Well I have to take a break from dancing cause my poor feet they are just ripped up to sheds. I mean each foot has at least two owwies that let's just say make wanting to dance Tango nigh impossible. It does not stop me from planning my life and trying to live it more. Thus when my friend R decided she wanted to go ATVing and invited me, I was game.

If you don't know an ATV is an "All Terran Vehicle". This means that they are made to pretty much go everywhere and handle whatever crazy thing you through it at. These are massive vehicles that mean business and I must admit I am a bit scared. I don't have to be cause I am with two new friends J and R, who will be right with me scream their heads off.



So in case you haven't realized it is 4:30AM and I am up waiting on my girl R to head down to Pismo Beach to go do this thing. Normally this is the time in which I am going to bed not getting up! This weekend has so far be drizzly and not so nice, why we decided to do this in the winter I will never know, but back out? Ha! That is not who I am. So I am packed, ready and now really wishing I had slept in till my girl called and said she was driving towards me. Yet I packed, handled my stupid stomach, packed a lil extra and well wrote this post. So I hope everyone's weekend is great. I am gone and will report back when I figure out what the hell I am think or with at least how it was. Well I wait until I am picked up and then the REAL fun starts when we pick up J and the THREE of us get to go have fun, bond and ENJOY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment