Monday, February 15, 2010

Benefit Beaty Bash

Opps! I need to get used to using and writing this blog with everything I do here. I am a bit all over the place and have been becoming active in Meetup. Well I planned an event on 2.2.10 for the Feline Linx (San Francisco Girl's Social) *Group Organizer R Shown below* with one of my favorite guys Jared *Shown below* the manager of the Benefit store in the Marina. If you haven't been to Benefit yet, well your crazy but it's an easy fix. So check out one of the better locations and my favorite one.

2219 Chestnut St
(between Avila St & Pierce St)
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 567-1173
www.benefitcosmetics.com

It was Sweet! Benefit pretty much ours for the night and extended their night an hour for us (Thank you!). They also had a bit of food and wine for the group. Which was great as this event was right during dinner time and we needed a bit of tapas or something! Hungry women do not sit still for make overs!
I managed to talk them into a free service.. eye brow wax or lash tint. Which is a great thing to have happen. I love Suzi (Q) who does an amazing job styling your eyebrows. She is a blast to chat with and really has a keen eye.
Since the first service and make over was no cost! Basically it was a free night, unless the girls plan to buy something while there or have a service done. I got one on them and bought the other (which I could never normally do) as a treat to myself.
After we are dolled up and have had our fun half of us split and went home or out with "date" and the other half went to Circa and extended the socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment