Sunday, January 2, 2011

25 Things to do in 2011

A new year, hell a new decade. So much as happened in such a short time, it is almost like different lives. Having realized how quickly time flies and easy it is to loose track of; I started this blog to hold myself accountable and proactive in life. This is because I want to live life, not let it pass me by.

Since I was rather successful, I am doing it again! Some have carried over from last year, well... I didn't get it done. What can I say, I'm still trying. I have not added more to my list of things to do cause there is plenty to choose from.

The list of 25 things to get done this year:

1. Learn Photoshop
2. 1st aid course CPR
3. My retirement plan
4. Create scrap memory albums
5. Skydiving – Jun 16? - $100
6. Bungee jumping
7. Yoga – get more into it!
8. Learn how to sew
9. Expert @ Wii fit
10. Swing– really well
11. Grow my own cooking herbs
12. Opaque dinning
13. Fly kites for real
14. Get my MS of Marketing
15. Get my PR certificate
16. Send a msg in bottle
17. Play pool well
18. River rafting
19. Fire a gun
20. Hot air balloon
21. Dance in pouring rain
22. Fire dance
23. Visit a Renaissance fair
24. Jet ski
25. Drive a convertible

2 comments: