Saturday, May 1, 2010

Still sewing by hand.. GRR

Ok this is getting ridiculous, I need to learn how to sew for real. I mean it. I cannot believe I love Princess R enough to sew it by hand. I suck at hand sewing and also I really don't even like to do it. So I got a little machine, because at that time I knew tons of people who said "Oh I can teach you, do you have a machine?" Of course the answer was "No" I don't know how to so why would I have the machine??!

Well one day trying to cheer myself up I saw a lil machine and hand stitch like you see on TV for $20. I said sure why not I will learn. Well now that I have the darn machine... I don't have people around me who know how to use it! Really?

So I have tried to figure it out. I got a lot of the threading right of the machine (this has so far been my issue) but not 100%. I don't know what I'm missing, I re-read the directions; I'm sure it is simple. I just don't know it. Got the machine and still am sewing by hand. This wasn't the plan.

Can anyone teach me?

No comments:

Post a Comment