Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trick to shoe buying

I have often been told that I should write a book about things your mother never told you. I guess I have started to accumulate a good bit of info on all sorts of odd stuff. In the end, I've ended up being a Jane of all Trades. Now I never like to keep a good thing to myself, so why not share here?

If you remember I passed on a great tip I found about shoes and how to stretch shoes. Which on its own is a great and helpful thing to know (bags with water, freeze shoes) but what if you didn't need to stretch them? What if you could buy shoes that would always be comfortable. Well I know how.

It is easy really and another no brainer concept once it hits you. It sounds a little weird so bear with me. The trick is to go shoe shopping when your feet are killing you.

"What?!" you say.

Let me repeat that for you. The trick is to go shoe shopping when your feet are killing you. I mean it. Your feet are already hurting, cranky, sore and swollen. They just want to be put up to rest or in a nice warm bath. So you can imagine how vocal so to speak your feet will be if the shoe pitches at all. Their is no:

"Oh I can just wear this in, right?" "It's not that bad, just a little pinch" "They are so cute."

Your foot should scream and put up enough of a fight that you will realize you can't get the shoe, regardless of the cuteness. Trust me, try it... the shoe will always be great if you use this trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment