Friday, May 14, 2010

Garden Week 1

My seeds were planted and all lined up in a row and in their mini green house. It was pretty easy add water and the pallets expand. Then it was just add everything and seeded it all. It is ready to go. I have waited and was happy to see in a few days there was a stirring. Something was starting to grow. This is just a little but exciting. I mean its been two days and there something growing. Wow.
With only four days starting, seeing 7 pallets sprouting is crazy. I just hope that I can remember which are which. wishing I had maybe planted a bit more so I could double up a bit per pot. This is going to be great.
This picture was taken on 5/13 it has been just a week already the green house is growing. I mean really growing. Count them yourself but there are 13 pallets that are sprouting. I am being like a little crazy. I leave them in the sun light during the day and then at night under a light (I wear an eye mask). I really want these to grow. I am getting into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment