Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MGMT

If you know me personally, you know I am a music junkie. I love to go out to concerts, clubs and enjoy live music. I went to see MGMT at the Fillmore last month with a friend C. It was a mad rush to get the tickets, luckily he was waiting in line and I jumped in with him 4 away. Whew thank goodness Murphy's law was not following me too closely.



So we went to see the concert and it was pretty damn great. In general the Fillmore is cool and a lot of fun. MGMT had pretty darn good energy, they were fooling around and making some jokes. Which I am OK with but wish band's wouldn't yammer as much. I pay to hear them play not talk, whatever. I was jumping around like a the crazy women I am, sorry that it effected the lil video I got before it died.


I also went to see one of my favorite bands Vampire Weekend on April 19th, it was supposed to be with my Dad. Yet life happens and he had to make a trip back to Argentina so his cousin/sister Ms.F who made a surprise trip here got to come with me. We rented a zip car and it was easy to get out there.



They are great! I love this band so much you really have no idea. I was so happy that Ms. F was able to see this lovely theater and this band who should blow up live! I was jumping around like crazy. I am sure I stepped or more landed on people. I feel bad but I was too happy to be seeing them to really care all that much so "Sorry" was said . They played like both albums it was just out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment