Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Registering for AIDS Walk

One person can make a difference, I know this. We can do it from individual to another and and individual can even effect a group. What one person can do is amazing. Can you imaging what it is like when many join together to make an impact?

So every year I decide to do some type of walk, either related to my personal family and life or place of work. Last year Mom and I did the walk for Lupus.
This was personal, her Lupus is in remission. Luckily for me Lupus does not attack female's in the womb so I survived. Obviously it has a huge impact on our lives.

This year, with my new job I decided to join in the AIDS WALK. I have done it before and love participating in it, there are tons of lovely art exhibits and Golden Gate Park is just stunning. I obviously just registered for it but maybe together we can make a difference. Join the walk or support a walker... ME! (WINK) I am seeking my first donor:


Click Here to Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment