Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ode to Mom - TNX!

I love my Mom! She is always thinking about me and so sweet. I don't really get a lot of gifts when the holidays come by... I get them all through out the year! Often times it is things that I need or will be running out of soon.
Like when the Clinique has there gift bonus, she knows I probably am running low on my toner and gets it for me. How sweet it this?! Not only did I get something I use and need (she was right I was 1/2 through it!) I got the gift. Now this alone is so nice and going way over the top on its own. Naturally my mother being the sweet Goddess she is does not stop there.
She always wants me to keep in style, with the mode. So she gets me fun things that she knows I would not be able to afford. After all a girl on a budget has to keep to the necessities and cannot spend for fun. So when she sees something that is, well she gets it. I of course love it!
Even better is that my Mom's taste rocks, and is always on the money. I mean always. I am wrong she is right its just that simple. If I don't love it, I will cause everyone will compliment it. Just how life is. So thank you Mom, for being you and spoiling me like you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment