Thursday, March 4, 2010

Singles Mixer II

I had such great reactions from participants of my 1/2 B-Day/ Singles mixer that it is back by popular demand. So "Date My Friend" is gonna happen again and this time it is mostly hosted by BAYPAC and Milpetas Singles Group. Thus this time it will be in the South Bay not my beloved SF. So I dug around and found a cool lounge that was excited to host the event. If you remember it, this is where everyone brings a good single friend of the opposite sex to mingle.

So if you are looking for a person to love and have a friend who is too?
Then grab them and come to Date My Friend. This time we are going to the South Bay.

When: Friday April 2nd from 4:30pm to 9pm

Where:
Manadala Lounge
38 East 25th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94403

They have a great happy hour which is extended an hour for our event!
The specials are as follows:

$3 domestic tap
$4 imported tap
$5 premium wells
$5 blueberry cosmos
$5 - TBD Specials for Date My Friend
Ok so last time the ratio kinda got thrown off because a lot of people just came by themselves (Mostly guys come alone, what no girls that are friends?) Because this is "Date My Friend" there is going to be a very small cover that favors people who bring guys and girls.

2 Opposite Sex Friends = $3
2 Same Sex Friends = $5
Just you = $7
Please pay at the door.

I told you the cover is small but it should help keep the ratio's even. I am looking forward to seeing you there!

Facebook RSVP: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Loma-Vista-Farm/327581000181?v=app_2344061033&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=339246568189&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment