Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tango Today!

Ok so I have mapped out how to get to Cellspace... still trying to figure out where the hell the 27 stop is but I WILL FIND IT! I have spent a bit of today trying on shoes and trying to remember which of them is comfortable and I feel stable in. This is particularly important if I plan on learning well and for those tricky "ochos". It is important for the shoes to have a leather sole so you can glide and twist easily. Rubber would get stuck and thus the movement would too.

Since I have things to do today... return books to school, pick up some things, go see a movie with a friend, then go tango. I will go because I am bringing the shoes with me. Ok off to get everything done today, I will up date you all on how the class went tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment