Monday, December 28, 2009

Intro to 52 Weeks

For a while now I have tossed around the idea of starting a blog, and I decided to stop thinking and just do it. After all talk is cheap and life is about action, and living on the side lines is not an option. Lately I have become complacent in life and settled into a comfort zone. This sounds like an ex or two of mine, (maybe where I got the habit, but I am bad for picking it up!) which is not how I want to live my life, do you?

So I created a list of things I always wanted to do, learn, or planned to do someday. Then took that long 100 item list and made a short list of 25 to work on in the next year. You guessed it 52 weeks. One item on this list is to learn to dance Argentine Tango well. I know the basics, I can do a bit but I never actually go out to dance it. Sad don't you think specially since I am first generation Argentine. Well I do, and I plan to go to at least 1 lesson each week. Call me out on it, I know I will.

Like any good San Franciscan, I will most likely be letting you know about all the "typical SF craziness". As well as other deals, tips and events. Ok it will be whatever is too good to keep to myself. There are 52 weeks in a year and time can fly fast, I hope to pack a lot in to mine. Join me on the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Go Natasha! I am proud of your girl for starting your blog. Great list... I am going to hold you to it!

    ReplyDelete