Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Preparing for 52 weeks of Tango

52 weeks is nothing. I know that if I don’t start figuring things out now they will fly by me in a moment. Thus preparation! Since I am taking three classes next term (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) I’m looking for a tango class on Wednesday. While I should have the energy to go to a class on Monday or Tuesday cause they end early. I want to play it by ear. Who knows what happens after class with those “group projects” (BLEH!).

So research:

Wednesday Tango Classes:

· 8-9: Class, with practice after for $14 at Vima Dance Studio 560 3rd St. SF http://www.marcelosolisargentinetango.com/

· 7:15-8:30, with practice till 9:30 for $10 at La Pista 766 Brannan St. Btw 6th and 7th SF http://www.sfotango.com/

· 8:30-9:30, class with practice till 12:30 for $15 (1st and 3rd Wednesday) at La Pista (above)

· 8-9: Class, with practice till 12 for $10 at Cellspace 2050 Bryant St btw 18th n 19th SF

· 7:30-9: Advance Class for $12 at Mission Cultural Center 2868 Mission St btw 24th and 25th SF

Vima and Pista seem like the easier to get to and get the bus back, specially Vima since the 30 runs on 3rd St. But I really want to try and get to Cellspace which has a nice long milonga, but it's hard in regards to Muni. I am going to research how to get there and try for tomorrow. After all the dancing can start now! If you know of a better tango spot on Wednesdays, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment