Friday, October 14, 2011

Yoga: Bikram

Finally I am getting into yoga! I found this great studio in the Mission right by where I am house/pet sitting. It is a Bikram Yoga Studio that had this great deal for newbies: $30 for 30 days! I could not resist and I bought it. So far I have managed to go at least five times. I am excited.
It is a hot yoga which means you are going to be seriously sweating by the time the 90 minuet class is over. It also goes through the same 26 poses every class. I like this cause I am starting to learn them and what to do next. Every time though it is pushing me or more I am pushing me to my limits. It is all about your own body and how far it can bend. Working yourself from the inside out and outside in.
I like how balanced I feel after. I am going to keep doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment