Saturday, October 22, 2011

Jump in SF Bay

This blog has always been holding myself accountable to my goals and the random things that come to mind. Going farther into my life than I would necessarily want people to know right away off hand. I have nothing to hide. Even so, I decided to start another blog. Not quiet sure when I will find the time but I have come to the decision I need a blog that is more professionally aimed.

Since I am always in the know of events, restaurants to shopping and in general a good pulse of the Bay. I also plan to explore the Bay better and believe in jumping into life head on. Plus full of random tips and want to put this all more into focus. Meaning I started Jump In SF Bay found at: http://jumpinsfbay.wordpress.com/

You will probably see some post from this one migrate over there but it will have all its own content and more focused. 


No comments:

Post a Comment