Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gimp

Be careful, really I am serious even the house can be dangerous. I know this as I stubbed my toe real bad at home. Suddenly I could not walk. Really, no weight could be put on that darn pinkie toe. It became about hobbling around and keeping my foot up. I was useless!

First time in a while I have three days off in a row and now I cannot walk at all. I spent them entirely with my foot up and watching whatever. During these days was my birthday, yup! What a fun way to spend it. A gimp worshiping ice.

A week has gone by and I am still not on my feet 100%. Have watched way too much TV, worked on projects and resumes/job stuff. Plus built a race car lego and was like a kid again. Now nine days later I am up and about, walking a good bit. Tomorrow is my first day at work, its going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment