Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best ideas can also be the worst

Let me tell you of my best idea gone bad. It all started with my bathroom floor. I hated it. It was stained from the start and was just ugly.
I mean this this is really stained all over and I never did anything to it. So for years I had covered it up with a blue rug. This went perfectly with my under water motif. After a few years it got old and well I needed a replacement.
That is when I stumbled across this lush amazing blue furry fabric. It is about the same price as my old ones but was just like 100 times better. I mean this is like Cookie Monster fur. You can't help but wanna run your fingers through it or in this case your toes!
So then it get's put in and it is just that amazing. The bathroom looks a world of a difference. The fur is so soft and feels great when half asleep. It really feels so go to walk on after a long day on your feet. So how did this great idea go bad?
Easy. It is blue FUR!!! It gets EVERYWHERE!
I am talking about everywhere. From my other rug, to my clothes, to stuck on me. I find myself constantly pulling off this blue fuzz. It is like I adopted a pet and it sheds constantly. I so need to invest in a number of massive lint rolls.
Sadly the pictures have gotten lost in the internet and changing of phones.... an evidence of needing to use flicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment