Thursday, October 28, 2010

My computer isn't public property

When did the computer become a free for all? This has been an issue that keeps seeming to pop up. My friends who know me from Oregon might remember this being a complaint and something that would get me to blow up at them. One who I care for deeply and must get his sorry behind down here to visit, Mr. R didn't speak to me for a week after being yelled at.

Recently, this issue is popping up all over the M.F.B.J. place. Don't ask what that mean's its a joke from my dad but suffice to say it very bad. In Cali it is the same thing. People just go onto your computer, change your things, log you out and don't ask. Excuse you, but really? No, not OK. It is MY computer. Not the HOUSE computer or for ANYONE computer. It is Natasha's. Ok with Ms. J I do get it a bit and she has a bit of an excuse but not really. Once I am home all bets are off.

I get that you want to show me something, or that you want to check on something. Yet still ask before you take over my computer. If I give you the computer for a specific purpose, Mr. A. Then USE it for that purpose and when you are done ask if you can quickly check other things. BTW quickly means 5-10 minuets, not 20 to half an hour. Really people.

It is seriously annoying to watch people flitter around on my comp when I am not. First off, if anyone should be goofing off on there it is me. Plus I have so much actual work to do on it that I need to be doing, but I am not. Why? Because I have company, which is more important than my work. Yes, that company would be YOU SHITHEAD! Guess what you are doing? ON MY COMPUTER?!

Can you see how this would seriously piss me off? I don't give anything my full attention. If I do count your blessing because it is a rare thing. This is something I was recently made aware of by my babygirl Ms. J. So if you are actually getting my attention, don't disrespect it by not giving me yours and playing on my comp. If you must play on your own but don't expect me to hook you up to the net. I can't it's my landlords, so trust me when it messes up on my side that is a whole another ranting blog.

If you think this is directed towards you, well I promise you are not the only person. I can think of five off the top of my head who this goes towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment