Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bra Tricks: Attachments 1

Girls I know that bra's are a pain. I know this for many reasons. Not just because I am a girl who has boobs and thus must deal with them. Friends who know me, just SHHH don't go there. Thanks you. Yes, love you too.

When it comes to retail I have always worked lingerie. It is fun, I get to help make women feel comfortable in their own bodies and for special occasions and difficult dresses. Some issue crop up often. So ladies pay note.
The low back extender. See how it hooks onto the sides of the bra, and you wrap it around yourself to bring the straps lower. You got it, those low back but normal front dresses. Not a bad thing to have in the wardrobe huh?

Or what about bring in the strap for racer backs? Yup having a few converters will help keep your straps out of the way. Now granted you can find some funk straps and change the convertible strapless. Or if you want a more elegant look find a converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment