Thursday, July 15, 2010

Retail Therapy Done Right: High Society

IF you remember my last blog, it was all about trying to kick Murph’s bad luck. While I didn’t quiet 100% successfully do it here, it worked for the rest of the week! I had an amazing girl Toniya who helped me. She had a great sense of fashion and really listened too. Knew I was on a budget and yet wanting to splurged so we went shopping in the sales racks.

I had already picked out a funky light blue top that can be dressed up, down and even go to work. So functional; too useful and unique of a shirt. I was wanting to splurge a bit more since I was so depressed from the previous store! We picked out dresses and some other tops.

She picked out one white dress that has butterflies and pleated jersey dress. (Pics to come soon hopefully.) It is something I’d never pick out, and yet looked amazing so sweet and carefree. It is an angelic dress that was a great fit. The other dress is the complete opposite side of the spectrum. One of the Salvage items she showed me, it is black with mesh, lace, gambits, and other fabrics. All black, ties up every which way short and totally punk rocker eat your heart out.(Pics to come.) Did I really just buy both of these two dresses at the same time? Yes, Yes I did.

To top it off she was great, working with me and listening. Had some great suggestion and service. The style of the store is unique. I loved that they buy a limited supply and try to carry rare designers. Wore the top out for a bit feeling better already, and wore it to work for real the next day. Everyone L-O-V-E-D it! Starting my week of right, this is why people do retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment