Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quality in basics

Every job has perks right? Well mine had a contest in which we could earn money for products of the particular company. This company Hanro is great, has incredible quality with timeless basics. Not only does it look great it feels it too. So you can imagine how excited I was to get my package in the mail. I got one shirt, one cami/tank and one full tank.

The cotton on this shirt is so soft and seamless. In general I just love how simple sexy cool it is. Girl next door.
Cami's are great specially ones that give great cleavage. I love how the straps are adjustable and makes it fit so well. Plus its long and get easily tucked in!
Yet I have to save the best for last, the Touch Feeling Tank. This tank is a micro fiber, so soft and strong. It smooths everything out, keeps you warm and is just like heaven to wear. I mean I thought the other were soft but this takes the cake. I am so happy to have it in my wardrobe as I know it will last for years to come. I get sick of having to buy a new one every year and watch them get ratty in a month or two. I am a fan of quality and that is exactly what these are!

No comments:

Post a Comment