Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013: 25 things to focus on

New Year means new hopes and goals, it also is another 365 days in a calendar year to self with fun and adventure. I started this blog wanting to encourage myself to pack more into my life. Time flies by quickly before you realize it the year passed to nothing. By quick count in 3 years I've  accomplishing 30 things on my list. I need to step up the game a bit more and get more focused.

I know I can do this and at the very least I aim to do one more than my average of 10, if not 5 more things! Thus my list for 2013 of things to do, the ones left uncompleted are moved to the top naturally. Note that the first one is crossed off because of my trip at the end of the year and start of the year to New Zealand and Australia. I had and did dive the reef on the 6th-8th of 2013, blog to come shortly.


25 Things for 2013:
1. Great beerier reef - One of the greatest dives in the world 
2. Create a scrapbook memory album - To remember my life.
3. Bungee jumping seems lame after skydiving > Learn to drive stick - To help my hun if he ever tired or sick.

4. Drive a convertible - Always wanted to, hopefully easier with my best friend owning one.5. Learn Photoshop - It will help professionally.
6. Learn how to sew - To make small modifications and save money.
7. Expert the Wii Fit - I own it and should use it, right?
8. Swing - It is fun and burns up energy.
9. Opaque dinning - Why not try it?
10. Fly kites for real - Enjoying a simple childhood moment.
11. Play pool well - A game to enjoy for the rest of my life.
12. Fire dance - A beautiful art form mixed with fire.
13. Jet ski - Seems like fun.
14. Write a kid's book - Seems like an easy way to make an impact.
15. Cliff diving - I am a risk taker and well why not!
16. Find my passion - Entering the work force and needing my direction.
17. Make sushi - Because I like it and want to eat it more frequently.
18. Build a Habitat for Humanity home
19. Paragliding
20. Get into kick boxing more?
21. Create a classic movie list and watch it - top 50
22. Buy your own House
23. Race a car
24. African Safari
25. Egypt

There are a few things I wanted to add into this list that are on my 100 things, but it has to happen naturally. Lets leave the cosmos to have some say. As for the every day, I made this list below last year but it still stands, though is getting knocked down a rung to add a new #1.

1. Improve my relationships - with my love and loved ones.
2. Be healthier - with what I eat and making working out a priority.
3. Be proactive - in my job search, networking and living my life.
4. Seek balance - in my work/personal life, health, emotional and mental well being.
5. Organize - my life, my house, keeping a schedule planner.



No comments:

Post a Comment