Thursday, November 22, 2012

Learning CPR & First Aid

Do you know CPR? What about First Aid? Knowing this stuff can help save a life... could even be someone you know and love. Learning how to save someones life is important, heck everyone should know how to do the basics. I am not talking about the extremes or becoming an EMT, nurse or doctor, but anyone can be a hero via the basics. This is why I wanted to learn it... I want to be able to help someone if they need it.

Sadly, I have meant to do this for the past two years and just got busy or some other silly excuse. Well no more! Biting the bullet I signed up for a combo class of CPR and First Aid on December 6th and 7th with the American Red Cross, a very reputable nonprofit that reaches across the nation. So do you want to be a hero? Then learn to be able to save a life and take a CPR and First Aid class, its a bit of your time and can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment