Wednesday, January 4, 2012

25 things to do in 2012

Every year seems to fly by faster than last, which means a busy life right? Sadly there are things on my list that have never been crossed off, which means they are first on the list for this year.

1. Learn Photoshop - It will help professionally.
2. 1st AID CPR course - To help save someones life maybe.
3. My retirement plan -Something for when I am old an unwilling to work.
4. Create a scrapbook memory album - To remember my life.
5. Bungee jumping seems lame after skydiving > Learn to drive stick - To help my hun if he ever tired or sick.
6. Learn how to sew - To make small modifications and save money.
7. Expert the Wii Fit - I own it and should use it, right?
8. Swing - It is fun and burns up energy.
9. Opaque dinning - Why not try it?
10. Fly kites for real - Enjoying a simple childhood moment.
11. Play pool well - A game to enjoy for the rest of my life.
12. River rafting - For an exhilarating thrill.
13. Hot air balloon - To enjoy the sights from above with drinks, no loud engines or wind rushing by my ears.
14. Fire dance - A beautiful art form mixed with fire.
15. Jet ski - Seems like fun.
16. Drive a convertible - Always wanted to, hopefully easier with my best friend owning one.
17. Write a kid's book - Seems like an easy way to make an impact.
18. Cliff diving - I am a risk taker and well why not!
19. Make my own jewelry - It would be great to wear something I made.
20. Make sushi - Because I like it and want to eat it more frequently.
21. Find my passion - Entering the work force and needing my direction.
22. Scuba - To explore the underworld
23. Great beerier reef - One of the greatest dives in the world
24. New Zealand - To visit friends and explore.
25. Australia - To visit all the continents before I am 30.

It is an intense list, always is but with dedication and planning I can do it. Making time and just doing it. There is a lot that while happen in this coming year and I am excited for it. Some of the every day changes I would like to make are to:

1. Be healthier - with what I eat and making working out a priority.
2. Be proactive - in my job search, networking and living my life.
3. Seek balance - in my work/personal life, health, emotional and mental well being.
4. Organize - my life, my house, keeping a schedule planner.

This year is starting well, my school the University of Oregon won the Rose Bowl for the first time in 95 years... like the Duck I won't quit either. Let rock this year, so do you have plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment