Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Checked

 
In 2011, I have been very busy with school and falling in love but I have kept trying to work on goals. This is not just some random bucket list, it is important to me. I do not feel that I was as successful this year as last.
Though, I did cross things off my list. That is always a good feeling. Sadly there have been things on my list that have stayed on it twice. Whereas some choices on my list of 100 things to do need to be re-evaluated.

This year, I got:
1. Skydiving  - Because I a crazy enough to do it... though it does make bungee seem weak now.
2. Gardening - I managed to be successful this year. I am excited for next year.
3. Visit a Renaissance fair - to go back in time and enjoy a bit of cheesiness.

4. Yoga - trying to find a balance of my mind, body and soul. I have found this is my favorite pose.


4. Send a message in a bottle - because sometimes you just have to let things go.

5.  My Masters of Science in Marketing & 6. Public Relations Graduate Certificate - A great party for a lot of hard work. A picture with my parents at the party.
7. Dance in the pouring rain - Why not? If you're already soaked... why let it ruin your day? DANCE
8. Fire a gun - Because I have never held a real one before.


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! Well done Tash! :D So good that you now have your Masters!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete