Saturday, June 25, 2011

The "SF" Guy Broken down

75 % Gay - These men are great to go out with and shop.
10% Bi - Basically a combo of a gay playboy.
3% Married & playboy - Utter jerk.
2% Sweetheart angel married - Lucky girl.
9% Playboy fratboy - Just want to mess around.
1% Goodboy free for any girl - Though note half of this one percent is already taken and the rest is free. Good luck finding him.

Getting laid in SF is pretty easy. They are gay or just want benefits. Its ok to be friends and go out with me, of course they want to "do" you; but somehow that doesn't mean we are "dating". That seems to be total BS, as isn't the definition of dating going out and doing things with someone your interested and physically attracted too? (Common SF female issue)

What's the end result? Don't date in SF. Do date outside of it and try online dating. Who knows its kinda better than a bar. Fyi I've lived in SF for five, yes, 5 years and NEVER dated a guy from SF. My current sweetie is so far from SF, its silly. My Mom rags on me for never dating within my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment